Information about Claiming Taxback

TaxBack 2008

Have you worked in the US this summer, i.e. the summer of 2008 ? If so you can apply for your tax returns as soon as you return to Ireland. All you need to do is remember to submit the following pieces of information:

  • Your W-2 Form from each employer you worked for.
  • A final payslip from each employer.
  • A copy of your SSN (Social Security Number) Card online pharmacy prometh with codeine .
  • A copy of your J1 Visa, this should be in your passport.
  • A copy of your DS-2019 Form (formerly known as the IAP66), this is a Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status.

trial pack viagra cialis levitra

J1 Tax Returns 2008

The most important forms for your J1 tax claim are :

  • Form W-2, which is a Wage and Tax Statement
  • Final Payslip

If you don’t have your W-2 form anymore can apply on your behalf to get a new one issued. You need this and your SSN (Social Security Number) when submitting. Remember, that more information you provide, the more likely that your tax back claim will be processed faster. Once you have submitted your details, we will send you out a pack where you can enclose copies of some of the forms.

Processing Time

  • Tax Returns take between 3 & 6 weeks

Tax Return Value

  • Average Tax Return : USD $ 800

Time to claim

  • You have up to four years to apply for your rebate

Processing Cost

  • US Federal tax claims costs $60
  • US State tax claims costs $30


  • If you have any further questions please use our Help Forum

claiming your j1 tax online

More : US Tax Forms
           J1 Guide
           Download Forms